A Closer Look: Editorial Director
For the second in the A Closer Look series, Adeline Iziren from Rise Media offers an insight into the role of an Editorial Director.
- What is your official job title? Editorial Director
- What does your average day involve (if an average day even exists)? Editing, writing press releases and setting up interviews.
- What are the biggest challenges of your job? Planning effectively and getting work done quickly.
- What do you enjoy most about your job? The results.
- What advice would you give to anyone wanting to get into a similar position? Be hungry!
Thanks to Adeline for getting on board with this project. If you work in the media/creative industry and have five minutes to spare to help create this careers resource, please have a read about the project here.